Lumens (lumens of the bulb)
Degree (beam angle of the bulb)
Meters (lighting distance in meters)
Number of "Old bulbs" in pieces
Consumption "Old bulbs in watts"
Maintenance costs per year
Number of new "LED lamps" in pieces
Consumption New "LED lamps" in Watts
Price per piece New "LED lamps" in Euro
Conversion/replacement costs in Euros
Operating hours per day
Cost kilowatt hour in Euro cents
Operating hours per week
Operating time p.a. in hours
Operating time p.a. in days (52 weeks fix per year)
Electricity costs LED lamps in Euro total
Cost "LED lamps" kilowatt hours total
Savings on annual savings in kilowatt hours
Cost "Old luminaires kilowatt hours in total
Amortization in months without installation
Electricity costs "Old lamp" in euro total per year
Amortization in months including installation
Annual financial savings in euros
Length in meters
Width in meters
Height in meters
Ambient brightness – bright 0.1 to dark 1
Lighting area in square metres
Lighting diameter per lamp
Number of lamps
The advantages of LED?
- LED technology offers a whole range of advantages over conventional lamps. LED indoor spotlights and LED panels save a lot of energy compared to old lighting such as fluorescent tubes or HQL lamps.
- The normal light bulb, with E14 or E27 version, has already been banned by the legislator for some time. A total ban on conventional lamps with incandescent wire, which convert energy for the most part into heat rather than light, will come at some point.
- But energy efficiency is meant to save electricity costs, the LED bulb sill sills are far from the only advantage they have.
- After all, once LED indoor spotlights or LED industrial spotlights are mounted, they are virtually maintenance-free. They are operated without a long start-up phase.
- They are extremely durable up to 50,000 hours, saving further costs.
- A major drawback of energy-saving lamps was the highly toxic mercury. From today's point of view, no toxins are contained in LED indoor spotlights and other LED lighting.
Widerstandsfähigkeit von LED
- The shock resistance of the LEDs shows another advantage of LED, as they are very insensitive to vibrations.
- The RGB light-emitting diodes place no limit to the variety of colours.
- From bright white to the deepest dark blue (Black Light), the spectrum of possible colors is huge.
- Daylight spotlights, whether in warm white or in colour, with LED everything can be put in the right light.
- Whether in the production hall, in the event hall or at trade fairs, the possibilities of use and variations are virtually unlimited.
- Even with various repairs in the hall, which is otherwise poorly illuminated, LED indoor spotlights or industrial spotlights can be set up quite quickly and they do not even require a lot of electricity when used.
- Of course, LED bulbs can also be dimmed continuously.
- Due to the energy efficiency and the variety of applications, LED indoor lighting is simply unbeatable. All this shows us that LED has a future and has many advantages
Take a look around with us at LED hall lighting and order top-class LED technology today. With just a few clicks, you will find everything on the market for modern lamps.
However, we not only offer you first-class LED indoor spotlights, but our assembly service also takes care of the installation of your new lamps in an exemplary manner. By the way, the abbreviation LED stands for the English expression Light emitting diodes or to German simply light emitting diodes.
LED Lichttechnik in Hallen ist einfach ein "Must Have"
Lamps in LED are therefore highly recommended, because they not only save a lot of energy, but also resources. Replacement takes place much less frequently, as they are very insensitive and also very durable. They are not additionally coated with glass, as is the case with conventional lamps. It is easy to install them and they can also be easily transported from one production site to another. The relatively young semiconductor technology has made them possible and they are the most modern technology available on the market in terms of lighting.
According to the current state of the art, there is still no energy-saving, modern alternative to LED. Your user enjoys professional LED lighting and there are many disciplines. Whether for production halls, events or even on the road. Even our modern street lighting is already being converted to LED. The major car manufacturers also use it and incorporate LED into the newer models. Lighting with LED technology is the future and this will spread more and more. Perfect illumination is particularly important in production, so LEDs will play an increasingly important role. LED indoor spotligh
ts or, in general, LED hall lighting in halls is becoming more and more necessary, as it is very environmentally friendly, energy-efficient and virtually maintenance-free. The annoying replacement of defective lamps is eliminated. These are all good reasons to opt for LED indoor spotlights in the hall today. Do you are in charge of a large project and need all-round service in terms of LED? Then your arduous search for competent contact persons is already finished, because we are happy to assist you with your task. Whether for the smaller hall or for the large industrial park, we bring light into the dark for you with LED. Because with the right light, everything just goes better.
LED Technik für Hallen aller Art
Normal HQL lamps convert energy into heat for the most part and only about ten percent of it into light. For LED lamps, the percentage ratio is exactly the opposite. Because LED lamps LED indoor spotlights convert over 90% of the supplied energy into pure light. On the basis of this comparison, one can very well get an idea of how much energy has been wasted by conventional lamps and what costs this has caused. Today, in the face of climate change and the onset of raw material shortages, we must all be careful to use existing energy very sparingly. Therefore, our special LED lighting for halls and our LED spotlights are ideally suited for the industry to implement the necessary energy saving. In other words, they not only protect the environment, but also the company's coffers.
Gutes Licht durch LED Hallenstrahler ist heutzutage das A und O
Perfect light can also generate heat or promote concentrated good work. The modern and energy-efficient LED technology supports you especially as LED hall lighting at work. If you just want to build a new building, rebuild or simply retrofit your existing lighting, then you have come to the right place.
Design your environment with light and set accents according to your personal ideas. We offer a variety of different LED lamps, from LED hall lighting to LED stripes or LED tubes. LED indoor spotlights offer a perfect solution to save costs and get better light. Please take a look around "LED hall lighting" with us, if you have any questions, please do not have any questions you need to know.
We are your right contact.
Do you have a question AFTER ordering ? Again, this is not a problem for us, just call us.
LED Hallenbeleuchtung bis hin zu modernen LED Stripes
Discover a variety of high-quality LED hall lighting and LED lighting as well as individual expert advice by our service team tailored to your wishes. We also offer modern LED indoor spotlights up to modern LED stripes.
Our LED indoor spotlights are ideal for replacing "old" HQL lamps.